A different look and an update

February is a rather short month, and what better way to see the end of it than by fiddling with the layout of my blog, change its name and sign up to Upwork.com . . . and even spend sometime in the sun. 

So what did I do? Well, I linked my Amazon and Smashwords pages for easier access. Amazon has one non-fiction book and two fiction shorts and Smashwords is currently empty for now, but that too would change. 

Why do all those things? Why not, a change is as good as a holiday, right. 😈 Okay, to be fair, just wanted a change.

Not only that, I do have a bit of an announcement to make . . .

NEW STORY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

See the poster here . . .


So what is it, you ask? It is essentially something that I have eluded to back in a previous post. The story will be part of a series, whether it be just three books or more will be determined, and it's something that evolved out of my attempt in introducing Olympus Mons a few weeks back (I need to work on it a tad more). I do have more on the subject, but for another post.

Stay tuned . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update

Let's rage against them words