Someone actually made a helicarrier

No, seriously. Someone did.

See?


Okay, fine, it's just a model that flies. But come on, it's a helicarrier baby!

Yes, deep down a bit of a nerd. I like my science fiction and yes, still like Marvel and DC. As a kid, I thoroughly fell in love with the idea that was SHIELD and the helicarrier (and it was awesome seeing it on the big screen in the Avengers). Something about both captured my imagination, you know? Like "the good guys are keeping the world safe while you sleep" sort of thing, which goes along how I also view those brave men and women who put on the uniform in real life; regardless if they are military, police, fire fighters or ambulance officers. They watch over us and keep us safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's rage against them words

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update