Hey peeps, just popping by

It has been a considerable period of time since I last wrote anything of consequence, whether it be some random rambling to a progress on my writing. Then again, life has been generally very busy between work and . . . more work. Such is adult life, no? Have I been writing, you ask. The answer is a "kind of have, but not really".

You see, this year has been a bit of a limbo where writing is concerned. The good news is that I wrote something, but it's a question if it will see the light of day. Thanks largely in part to some good teaching tools from my editor, my writing has improved as a consequence however. This means that my next writing project will be better, more refined and outright far more action packed then before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Different Experiences

A small update

Let's rage against them words