19 May 2013

Saturday night at King's High

I went to my old high school last night to see the Dunedin Sinfonia play for a couple of hours, which was nice. For one, it's great to see such organisations as the sinfonia put on a show in a more local setting (especially when said local setting was only two and a half blocks away). The pieces played were done by Mozart (namely Symphony No 35 and Haffner) and Beethoven (Symphony No 4) and a cute wee number with a harp by Handal, with a New Zealand piece featuring a clarinet soloist that... in my musically uneducated ears anyway... did nothing for me.

What was your weekend like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

Wow, who would have thought it's been a long since my last blog entry! Some would say that it's a good thing, as I was busy doing al...